On April 21, 2010, I had (or will have since I’m writing this before the presentation) the privilege to discuss Windows Phone 7 at the Orlando .NET User Group or ONETUG.
My talk is/was broken into tree parts:
Part 1) Code/Quick Tips:
- Create a Theme-able Image and an overview of how to use it from DevFish
- Lock in your colors for a Windows Phone 7 App
- Do a work-around for a Data Binding Bug
- Walk through on concepts surrounding Tombstone-ing
Part 2) Overview of new Mango Features, power point presentation.
- Link to ALL the Windows Phone 7 sessions at Mix.
Part 3) Check out the Florida Windows Phone 7 Developer site and subscribe to the Live Group for upcoming releases and announcements.
Also be sure to check out DevFish’s Windows Phone Garage II Events
Nice set of slides. I think other than features you could've added some stuff around the new performance stuff being added as well. GC, better touch support, new thread quanta model, working set reductions. All of these were covered in MIX11 keynote and in other sessions.ReplyDelete