On April 21, 2010, I had (or will have since I’m writing this before the presentation) the privilege to discuss Windows Phone 7 at the Orlando .NET User Group or ONETUG.
My talk is/was broken into tree parts:
Part 1) Code/Quick Tips:
- Create a Theme-able Image and an overview of how to use it from DevFish
- Lock in your colors for a Windows Phone 7 App
- Do a work-around for a Data Binding Bug
- Walk through on concepts surrounding Tombstone-ing
Part 2) Overview of new Mango Features, power point presentation.
- Link to ALL the Windows Phone 7 sessions at Mix.
Part 3) Check out the Florida Windows Phone 7 Developer site and subscribe to the Live Group for upcoming releases and announcements.