For the past few months I’ve been extremely busy on a number of items but hope to start putting out content again on Windows Phone 7 relatively soon. There’s lots of exciting stuff going on!
So far 2011 has been a very busy year. To give you an idea:
- I finished up my portion of Sams Teach Yourself Windows Phone 7 Application Development in 24 Hours.
- Completed about 8 hours of Windows Phone 7 training videos on Windows Phone 7 for the Live Lessons series (hopefully be out in Q2 of 2011)
- Reworked the facebook site of My Dog Rocks!
- Reworked the User Interface for the Windows Phone 7 version of My Dog Rocks (soon to be released)
- Travelled to Minneapolis, then Microsoft for a week at the 2011 MVP Summit and a Windows Phone 7 SDR (Software Design Review)
- Spoke at South Florida Code camp, gave my “Work From Anywhere” talk.
- Spoke at Sarasota .NET User Group, with the same “Work From Anywhere” talk.
- Completely re organized my office and added a nice 21.5 inch 1920x1080 multi-touch desktop monitor.
- Built the Windows Phone 7 Contact Swap application
- Involved with a Windows Mobile engagement that I expected to take between 20-40 hours and ended up taking about 140 hours.
- Spent a good chunk of time that was supposed to be a vacation up at our Hudson place that ended up being more work than vacation.
- Got Beth a Windows Phone 7!
- Got my Mom a Windows Phone 7!
Oh – and that’s all on top of my usual consulting related activities.
Anyway, sorry for the silence on the blog, and I’ll be sure to make up for it over the next few months with some additional Windows Phone 7 Quick Tips!