We have our annual meeting the Thursday prior to the South Florida Code Camp http://www.fladotnet.com/codecamp/ which happens to fall on February 22, 2014 next year. Mark your calendar and make travel arrangements to make it down to Conch Republic better known as Key West FL, for S.M.U.G. Dev on February 20th, 2014.
Wednesday February 19th 2014
- 1PM - Annual Kick-Off Lunch at Sloppy Joes
- 3PM-6PM - Group or Individual Site-Seeing
- 6PM - ? – Kick-off Ceremony, last year was Joe’s Tap House
Thursday February 20th 2014
- 8:00 AM - Breakfast
- 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM Morning Sessions
- 12:00 PM - Lunch
- 12:30 AM – 4:00 PM Afternoon Sessions
- 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM Down Time/Site Seeing/
- 5:30 PM Annual Sun-Set Picture at Mallory Square
- 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM After Party
- 9:00 PM – ? After-After Party
Friday February 21st 2014
- 10:00 AM Breakfast (we won’t walk 5mi this year Kelvin :) )
- Caravan and Travel to Speaker Party for South Florida Code Camp.
We filled up last years venue and will need to find something bigger for this year. If you are interested in joining me for a “scouting” mission to Key West sometime this fall, please email me at kevinw@software-logistics.
Come join us and help make S.M.U.G. Dev – Class of 2014.3 the best event to date!